Friday 6 April 2018

Another Friday

and so another WIP/UFO pulled out of my Girl's Nest.  This week it was "Christmas at Winterberry Cabin" by With thy Needle & Thread.

I am not sure when I last stitched on this as I cannot find a blog post anywhere that references it but this is what it looked like when I pulled it out of my stash.



... and here is my progress pic ....





The two pics above are the same, the first one shows the stitching with more clarity but the second one (which I used a filter on) is closest to the true colours.


 Pretty pleased with my progress, did you stitch anything for Friday Frolics?


hugs, 






5 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Great progress Kaye! So tricky to get the colours right! Your stitching looks lovely.
‘Fraid I keep starting new stitches at the moment ..... all small, and generally freebies from magazines, have to justify buying them after all!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Linda said...

Nice progress Kaye.

Linda

Khristine Doiron said...

Oh that is so very sweet!! Great progress!

Brigitte said...

You have some very lovely Santa designs on the go, Kaye. Love this one.

deb said...

Delightful design and great progress! Love how it's coming along.