Monday 17 April 2017

My Thirteenth Frolic for 2017...

This week I picked up a very old UFO, which I had found abandoned in a large wicker storage basket crammed under the stairs!

It is Windswept Santa from The Gold Collection by Dimensions.  It is a kit and it is being stitched on Aida, which I have not stitched on for many years.  




This is where I was up to, when it was abandoned.


I managed to fill in a bit of the red on his cloak.  It is rather fiddly, as there are a lot of blended threads and half stitches, which I am not sure that I like that much.  So, it may be a while before this one is picked up again. We'll see!


hugs, Kaye



4 comments:

Ariadne said...

You should make it as it is so beautiful!AriadnefromGreece!

Mini said...

Good for you picking up a UFO.

Khristine Doiron said...

Great progress! That is a gorgeous chart! Aida, blended and half stitches... I don't blame you for not wanting to stitch on it again right away, but it will be so beautiful when it is finished :)

FlashinScissors said...

I'm sure you need to be in the mood for something so complex! This progress should encourage you to do more! Just little sections at a time ..... is good!
Look forward to seeing more!
Barbara x