Tuesday 21 February 2017

My Seventh Frolic for 2017...

.... involved a little bit of creative timing because, as seems to be the case so often, I was quite busy on Friday.  There were lots of errands to run during the day and in the evening TraderVic and I were off to see the first Heidelberg Theatre Company (HTC) play of the season, "Australia Day" (which was quite funny and satirical in parts).  So, I fudged a little and started my FF on Thursday and then snatched a little bit of time on Friday arvo.

I also fudged as to what I stitched because despite having lots and lots and lots of WIPs and UFOs that need attention my needles felt the pull of this LHN new start....   (no, this is not my finish - this is the sample photo).



Here is mine:

After Friday Frolics.

I am stitching it on 32 count grey and white-spotted fabric using my own choice of specialty threads.  

I then kept stitching on it over the weekend and managed to get quite a bit more done.


So, hoping to have a finish on this one very soon.

hugs, Kaye




5 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Well done Kaye! I love the LHN design you're stitching :o)

Brigitte said...

I often feel like starting something new on Fridays so my postings on this blog are a bit sparse, lol.
You made good progress on your ornament, Kaye.

Khristine Doiron said...

I love it on your fabric choice! Such a sweet pattern :)

FlashinScissors said...

Such a sweet pattern, Kaye! I love the fabric you are stitching it on! Great progress!
I always seem to be busy on Friday ..... but, if only I can find time to post, I have some stitching related stuff from this Friday!
Barbara x

Rachel said...

LHN is one of my fave designers. I love the fabric and threads you chose.