Friday 20 January 2017

My Third Frolic for 2017 ....

For my third frolic for this year, I "broke" the "rules" and actually chose a brand new project to stitch on rather than going to my Girl's Nest and choosing a WIP/UFO at random - oh well, all stitching is good stitching in my book!

This pretty design was a gift to me from a dear friend - isn't it pretty?  I am in love with the 32ct spotted grey fabbie (the first pic shows the correct colour).



Design: Do more of what makes you happy
Designer: Abbey Rose Designs
Fabric: 32ct Grey-spotted
Floss: Mixture of suggested and own choice over-dyed threads

Pretty happy with my progress on this piece.

As this Friday was the third Friday in the month, this is also my Friday Night Sew In piece - you can check out what everyone else stitched for FNSI by clicking on the link.

hugs, Kaye

4 comments:

CathieJ said...

That fabric is really pretty. What a nice gift.

Khristine Doiron said...

So pretty! I love the fabric too :)

Brigitte said...

That's a lovely design, Kaye, and it looks so good on the dotted fabric.

Stitching Noni said...

Love that fabric! What a lovely design - looking forward to seeing more of this one :o)