Anyway, as usual on Friday, I went to my Girl's Nest to find a random WIP to stitch on that day. Well, that was the plan!
So, anyway I found this languishing WIP .... Antique Rose Sampler (a DMC kit) ... but I have found no record of when I started this or any posts on it either on this blog or on my main blog, Kitten Stitching. Oh well, at least I am blogging about it now.
As you can see, very little progress had been made, whenever it was that I did last stitch on it.
But then, much to my disappointment - not much was actually achieved on Friday night at all (and I am not sure why the fabbie is now looking green in this pic below).
So, vowing to remedy this over the weekend, by Sunday night, I am happy to say that some good progress was made....
This is what the final sampler will look like (one day!)
However, I must say, I am not thrilled with the "New Linen Thread", as advertised on the front, it is a bit like Danish Flower thread as it lack the shine of the usual DMC floss but my issue with it is that it is fraying quite easily and so is a bit tricky to work with.
Hopefully, I will get back to this sweet design one FF again, soon.