Friday 11 November 2016

An oldie but a goodie....

I dove into my pile of WIPs and UFOs yesterday and found Witchy Remedy by Silver Creek Samplers (from the 2011 JCS ornie mag) sitting there all forlorn and forgotten.  But never fear, I worked hard on it yesterday and great progress was made.  I intend to stitch some more on it shortly and to have a big stitching day tomorrow - maybe there will be a FFF soon?  (Friday Frolic Finish).

I think that I last stitched on it in April, 2013 for the Hallowe'en Ornie SAL (in an earlier incantation - thanks Jo for the reminder).  This is what I wrote way back when....

And this is my April Project: 
Witchy Remedy by Silver Creek Samplers


 Floss toss for Witchy Remedy:



.... and this is what Witchy Remedy looks like now....



Sorry, not the greatest of pics.  But I have stitched the green and yellow on the bed and the words/letters "ke a moldy slice".

I will try to take a better picture next time.

hugs, Kaye

6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is such a fun project. I love the fonts Silver Creek use.

CathieJ said...

That is so cute. I am looking forward to seeing it progress.

Khristine Doiron said...

I love it!! I think I am going to have to keep an eye out for that magazine :)

Brigitte said...

This looks like a lot of fun, Kaye. And you made nice progress on it.

Rachel said...

Lol great project! I love the colors and fabric.

Have a great weekend!!

Stitching Noni said...

This one is in my pile of must do designs... love it :o)