Thursday 16 June 2016

Serendipitous Jo's Twenty-Fourth Frolic of the Year

Last Friday was the second Friday of the month which means Christmas Stitching.  The theme on the Christmas Ornie SAL Blog is Animals or Pets this month which means only one thing - Reindeer!

Last month I stitched three of Daffycat's Reindeer and this month I stitched another three (there are nine so far).

You can see the previous three here and this week's three on this post:

Stocking Reindeer

Ribbon Reindeer

Star Reindeer

And if you pop over the Christmas Ornie SAL Blog you can see what I made them into.

6 comments:

Jo said...

Love your finish

Khristine Doiron said...

Look at you go! They are darling and I am looking forward to seeing what you made them into :)

CathieJ said...

I love those reindeer. You are really finishing them quickly.

Rachel said...

Adorable! I am in love with your sparkly fabric!!! Perfect for Christmas stitching :)

Stitching Noni said...

These reindeers are just so cute! :o)

Brigitte said...

Jo, I just love these reindeer. Such an adorable series.