Friday 24 June 2016

Serendipitous Jo's Twenty-Fifth Frolic of the Year

Last weekend was IHSW, International Hermit & Stitch Weekend, hosted by Joysze of Random Ramblings.

I made some fantastic progress on my Elizabeth Shephard sampler which has been my designated IHSW project for the last two years.  Here's where she was before the weekend:


And here she is now:


I stitched the rest of the swan motif, all the one to the left and some brown border!  There really is just one weekend of stitching left in her and then I get to choose another long term IHSW project.

5 comments:

diamondc said...

Jo: Great progress on this beautiful sampler.

Blessings
Catherine

Jo said...

That's a great effort. You must be excited to be that close to finishing..

Kaisievic said...

Fantastic, Jo, Elizabeth is looking fabulous - I love the swan motif, particularly!

Khristine Doiron said...

Wonderful progress!! It is lovely! How nice it will be to have it finished :)

Brigitte said...

That's really fantastic progress, Jo.