Saturday 26 March 2016

Mini's Friday Frolicking

Hello Friends,

It's my first time posting on this blog. Thank you Kaye for accepting my request to be a Friday Frolicker .

Friday I stitched on my Candamar designs project called "Most Beautiful Things Picture". I have changed the fabric to 25 ct Zweigart vintage Lugana as the fabric in the kit was stamped . Here is my progress picture :


Here is how the finished piece will look like.

There is an interesting story behind this piece. If you want to read about it, you can find it here.

I'm one at a time stitcher ,so you will see a lot of pictures of this project in coming months ,until I decide to start a new piece lol. Hope you don't get bored .


6 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is a lovely design, thanks for showing the finished picture too.

Kaisievic said...

I don't think that we will ever get bored with seeing this gorgeous design progress. Welcome aboard, my dear. hugs, Kaye

Stitching Noni said...

Welcome! Lovely piece you're stitching on.... Can't wait to see more :)
Hugs xx

Brigitte said...

Such a beautiful design, Mini. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress of tomorrow.

CathieJ said...

What a pretty picture. I will enjoy watching it grow. I used to be a one at a time stitcher but I found that some patterns/fabric I can't see well enough at night so I have more than one going at a time.

Rachel said...

That is going to be lovely when it's finished! Great progress so far :)