Tuesday 9 February 2016

Sampler 4 Saisons



Hi, everyone! My 'Friday Frolic' was Sunday because I had a birthday party to attend on Friday. I was able to finish the last block on the sampler. Now I have a massive tree to stitch in the center O_o"

I will have to put this pattern to the side for a while as my aunt has asked me to stitch a pattern for my cousin's birthday. Since I am busy with other projects I'll be stitching an hour every day on the new pattern and on Friday nights for my frolic project. I'll post later this week with the new project :)

Rachel

4 comments:

Jo said...

Great progress

Brigitte said...

Oh my, Rachel, this is just great. All the four seasons parts finished.

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely stitching, Rachel! This is looking so pretty.
Barbara xx

Kaisievic said...

Rachel, this is such a lovely project - you are really making progress now.