Saturday 16 January 2016

Serendipitous Jo's Third Frolic of the Year

This Friday I took a train journey to visit a friend so I needed a small project with not too many colour changes.

The first photo is CCN's Poinsettia Place at the start of the day and the second photo shows how much I got done:


After


The fabric is 32 count Twilight Blue Permin linen and the top photo is the more accurate colour.
I'm using the recommended DMC but have made a few changes.  I'm using a darker green for the side wall, a brighter yellow for the windows and B5200 for the white because it pops better than Blanc.

Not too much more to do on this one and we'll have another finish. 

8 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Just lovely, Jo, good train stitching!

Annie said...

I love this:) It's simply adorable and the changes you made look perfect!

CathieJ said...

What a sweet little house. It is always nice to have a project when traveling.

Justine said...

Hurray for train stitching! I love it but only on longer journeys. You made good progress on this pretty design.

cucki said...

I love it
So beautiful xx

Ariadne said...

This is so beautful. AriadnefromGreece!

Brigitte said...

You are sticking to it, Jo, already your third Friday post this year. And great progress on this little piece.

Rachel said...

Nice!!! Good job on your stitching :)