Monday 11 January 2016

my first friday follies!


Thanks for letting me join you for Friday Follies! I decided to work on a Blackbird Designs pattern this week. It's called Moon Garden, and for some reason I had a hard time getting into it at first, but the more I stitch on it, the more I like it!

This is where I was when I started:



And this is where I am now...


I have no idea why the color in the photos is so different...the first one is much more true to color.

I'll work on this again next Friday, but may do some in between too!

Looking forward to seeing what everyone is stitching!

lynda

7 comments:

Brigitte said...

What a great project fro the Friday Frolics.

Kaisievic said...

Welcome, Lynda, this is such a pretty pattern - I love it!

Rachel said...

The color palette on your pattern is beautiful. I can see why you like to stitch on the design. It looks very calming to stitch on with those beautiful colors. Good luck!!

lynda said...

Thanks so much!

cucki said...

It's a very sweet project xx

Dani - tkdchick said...

Moon Garden looks lovely I really like the soft colours.

Annette-California said...

The soft colors are gorgeous! Lovely design too!
love Annette