Saturday 5 December 2015

Friday Night Dancing...

First Friday night of frolicking for a couple of weeks... and I am back working on "Dancing in the Moonlight" designed by Praiseworthy Stitches.

I have been stitching on this all week as my "spooky tree" for the Halloween SAL Blog.  It's not quite finished yet but we are getting there!

So before I started stitching on Friday night my creepy tree looked like this;

"Dancing in the Moonlight"
Designer: Praiseworthy Stitches
After stitching on Friday night the spooky tree looks like this:


There is still a bit more to stitch on the tree before I can say that it's finished but hopefully it will be finished in the next couple of days.

Hope everyone has a great week.... see you back here next weekend!

Happy stitching and frolicking ♥♥♥
Hugs xx






4 comments:

Justine said...

Nice to see someone is frolicking - I keep forgetting!

Stitching Noni said...

The last few Fridays have been a struggle.... getting home from work late and being too tired to do anything except go to bed doesn't help with Friday night stitching! But I did manage it last week and fingers crossed I will get some done again this week! :o)

Brigitte said...

Nice progress on this awesome project.
I also forget about posting what I stitch on during Friday or the weekend - now I added a note to my calendar. Hopefully this helps, lol.

Rachel said...

I love the gorgeous fabric you are using!! Your progress is great ;)