Monday 28 September 2015

Carmie's Update...

Hi everyone, 

Carmie has  again asked me to post a progress pic on her behalf as she is still in the process of entering the exciting new world of owning a tablet and hopes to be able to post pics herself soon.

This is the latest news on her tablet purchasing:

"Sun [day] I went to teach my grand daughter Jazmin how to make apple pies. She's the one helping me with the tablet. She has it narrowed down for me I should be picking one up next week-end if nothing comes up."

That is great news, Carmie.  Here is her previous progress pic...



"Angel of Grace is a 1991 chart by Marilyn Leavitt-Imblum for Lavender & Lace. I have several of her charts. Have 2 I'm working on."

Here is a pic of what she will look like finished:


... and here is Carmie's update:


Wonderful progress, Carmie and thanks to Jazmin for helping you with the photos.

hugs, Kaye

5 comments:

Justine said...

Great progress Carmie, hope you get your laptop soon!

Brigitte said...

Great update on your progress on this lovely piece.

Stitching Noni said...

Stunning design! Great progress :o)
Hugs xx

Kiwiflowa said...

I love this design :) Also a fair trade with your grand daughter. I would love to learn how to make an apple pie!

Carm said...

Fly me down and I'll teach you, LOL! If you give me your e-mail address I'll tell you how I make them.